* Problem with \seeindex and two + entries
@ 2017-02-13 15:53 Rik
From: Rik @ 2017-02-13 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

ConTeXters,

An index register entry with two + components does not get set properly.
With the following example, the text “/see Mmm+Plus/” should be on a
separate, indented line as “Plus /see Mmm+Plus/” but I see it on the
first line as “Aaa /see Mmm+Plus/”. When there are zero or one +
components, all is well.

    \starttext
    \seeindex{Aaa+Plus}{Mmm+Plus}
    \seeindex{Bbb+Plus}{Nnn, Comma}
    \seeindex{Ccc, Comma}{Ooo, Comma}
    \seeindex{Ddd, Comma}{Ppp+Plus}
    Some text.
    \index{Aaa+SecondPlus}
    \index{Bbb+SecondPlus}
    \index{Mmm+Plus}
    \index{Mmm+SecondPlus}
    \index{Ppp+Plus}
    \index{Ppp+SecondPlus}
    \index{Ooo, Comma}
    \index{Nnn, Comma}
    Some more text.
    \page
    \placeindex
    \stoptext

--

Rik

* Re: Problem with \seeindex and two + entries
@ 2017-11-15 17:15 ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2017-11-15 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017 09:55:04 -0700
Alan Braslau <braslau.list@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I wish to confirm the following "bug" (or feature request).
>
> Alan
>

> https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2017/087966.html
>
> > ConTeXters,
> >
> > An index register entry with two + components does not get set
> > properly. With the following example, the text “/see Mmm+Plus/”
> > should be on a separate, indented line as “Plus /see Mmm+Plus/” but
> > I see it on the first line as “Aaa /see Mmm+Plus/”. When there are
> > zero or one + components, all is well.
> >
> >     \starttext
> >     \seeindex{Aaa+Plus}{Mmm+Plus}
> >     \seeindex{Bbb+Plus}{Nnn, Comma}
> >     \seeindex{Ccc, Comma}{Ooo, Comma}
> >     \seeindex{Ddd, Comma}{Ppp+Plus}
> >     Some text.
> >     \index{Aaa+SecondPlus}
> >     \index{Bbb+SecondPlus}
> >     \index{Mmm+Plus}
> >     \index{Mmm+SecondPlus}
> >     \index{Ppp+Plus}
> >     \index{Ppp+SecondPlus}
> >     \index{Ooo, Comma}
> >     \index{Nnn, Comma}
> >     Some more text.
> >     \page
> >     \placeindex
> >     \stoptext
> >

> > --
> >
> > Rik

interface indicates:

          1 OPT     2       3
1 TEXT PROCESSOR->TEXT
3 TEXT PROCESSOR->TEXT

so I am not sure that I understand the intended use.

Alan

* Problem with \seeindex and two + entries
@ 2017-11-15 16:55 Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2017-11-15 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)