* About documented code
@ 2020-08-15 14:24 Jairo A. del Rio
From: Jairo A. del Rio @ 2020-08-15 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi list! I have some questions about the template used by module
documentation. When I apply

context --extra=module t-mymodule.mkvi --autopdf

I obtain a nice file, but, among other things, 1) the cover page seems to
be a bit... greenish? So I want to know how to customize it, at least at a
minimum, and 2) \showframe is enabled by default. How to disable it? Maybe
1) can answer 2) too. Thank you very much.

Cordially,

Jairo :)

* Re: About documented code
@ 2020-08-16  7:15 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-08-16  7:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jairo A. del Rio schrieb am 15.08.2020 um 16:24:
> Hi list! I have some questions about the template used by module
> documentation. When I apply
>
> context --extra=module t-mymodule.mkvi --autopdf
>
> I obtain a nice file, but, among other things, 1) the cover page seems
> to be a bit... greenish? So I want to know how to customize it, at
> least at a minimum, and 2) \showframe is enabled by default. How to
> disable it? Maybe 1) can answer 2) too. Thank you very much.

There is no way to change the color of the title page from your module
itself, the only way is to change the value module (s-module-basic.mkiv)
which is used to create the formatted source.

The same has to be done to disable the frame where you have to comment
the \showframe line in the module mentioned above.

Wolfgang