* No header text on last page
@ 2007-08-22  1:17 Jeff Smith
From: Jeff Smith @ 2007-08-22  1:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again everyone!

I've searched the archive but couldn't find the solution to my current problem.

In my document, the chapter name and number disappear from the header
text on the last page.  It's like the \getmarking doesn't work anymore
and all I see is the period (.) that I use to separate the two info in
the header text. The page number, for its part, is perfectly fine.

I've made several tests and it's always the last page of the document,
no matter the number of chapters.

The problem is not an empty _page_ at the end of the document. I
repeat it's a disappearing chapter name and number from the header.

To make things easier, I attach a sample document with my current
environment file and a dummy chapter. Just compile test.tex.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot for any help. It's always well appreciated.

Jeff Smith