On Nov 14, 2007 8:15 PM, Idris Samawi Hamid wrote: > If possible, post a minimal example that illustrates the problem; use > \input's like ward.tex, knuth.tex, zapf.tex etc. (in the distro) so some > of us can run the test file and report back. Sometimes someone will know > the answer without such an example but for even faster service ;-) always > try to include a minimal example when possible. Indeed. I'm truly sorry. I attach a sample document with the relevant stuff. I made the TOC start a little lower on the page just to provoke the page switching, instead of adding an unwieldy amount of dummy chapters to acheive the same result. Thanks, and sorry again! Jeff