* Re: TOC: page headers
@ 2007-11-15  1:03 Jeff Smith
From: Jeff Smith @ 2007-11-15  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi again,

Thank you again everyone for your help. The list is very helpful. I
got one last question and then I promise I'll stop spamming the list
for a bit. ;-)

Oddly enough, the archives are very unclear on this one, and anyway
what I try with the little I find doesn't work -- or I don't know how
to implement it. But anyway, my problem is the following.

When my TOC goes on more than one page, the page header doesn't
follow. It becomes what I use much later in my document (namely,
chapter number and title, pagenumber, and a thin line across the width
of the page), but I don't want that. In fact, I don't want *any* page
header for my TOC, but this works only on the first page. No amount of
\noheaderandfooterlines, \setuphead[header=nomarking] or
\setupbackgrounds[state=stop] can make the header disappear on
subsequent TOC pages... :-(

What do I have to do?

Thanks a zillion times again!
Jeff