From: David Arnold <darnold@northcoast.com>
Cc: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: texexec
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 12:34:10 -0700	[thread overview]

Hans,

Here is my texexec.ini. I am a Miktex user. See any problems?

% This is texexec.ini, the file used by texexec to determine
% where to
find files, what tex to use, what flags to pass,
% etc. These settings are
based on web2c.

% this should be set to 'myself, tetex, whatever'

%set
TeXShell  to  tetex
%set  TeXShell  to  atpragma
set TeXShell to miktex

%
some defaults

set  UsedInterfaces  to  en
set  UserInterface   to  en
set
 TeXExecutable   to  tex

% some tetex defaults

for  tetex  set
UsedInterfaces    to  nl,en,de,uk
for  tetex  set  UserInterface     to
nl
for  tetex  set  TeXExecutable     to  pdfetex
for  tetex  set
MpExecutable      to  mpost
for  tetex  set  MpToTeXExecutable to
mpto
for  tetex  set  DviToMpExecutable to  dvitomp

% some private
defaults

for  atpragma set  UsedInterfaces     to  nl,en
for  atpragma set
 UserInterface      to  nl
for  atpragma set  TeXExecutable      to
pdfetex
for  atpragma set  MpExecutable       to  mpost
for  atpragma set
MpToTeXExecutable  to  mpto
for  atpragma set  DviToMpExecutable  to
dvitomp
for  atpragma set  TeXFormatFlag      to  &
for  atpragma set
TeXVirginFlag      to  -ini
for  atpragma set  TeXFormatPath      to
t:/tex/web2c/fmt/
for  atpragma set  ConTeXtPath        to
t:/pragma/sources/
for  atpragma set  SetupPath          to
t:/pragma/sources/
for  atpragma set  TeXScriptsPath     to
t:/pragma/programs/

% some private defaults for miktex

for  miktex set
UsedInterfaces     to  en
for  miktex set  UserInterface      to  en
for
miktex set  TeXExecutable      to  pdftex
for  miktex set  MpExecutable
  to  mpost
for  miktex set  MpToTeXExecutable  to  mpto
for  miktex set
DviToMpExecutable  to  dvitomp
for  miktex set  TeXFormatFlag      to  &

for  miktex set  TeXVirginFlag      to  --initialize
for  miktex set
TeXFormatPath      to  f:/localtexmf/miktex/fmt/
for  miktex set
ConTeXtPath        to  f:/texmf/tex/context/base/
%for  miktex set
SetupPath          to  t:/pragma/sources/
%for  miktex set  TeXScriptsPath
   to  t:/pragma/programs/