* Subsections
@ 1999-08-29 21:11 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 1999-08-29 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I would like to change the format of subsections. If I name a subsection with

\subsection{Troubleshooting Function M-files}

then I would like the following formats.

A little bit of blank space before the subsection, but not so much as there
is now. The title of the subsection (without a number preceding), flushleft
to the margin, in the same font size as the regular body font, but bold,
with a period after the subsection title, then run-in to the remainder of
the text, as in

Troubleshooting Function M-files. Blah, blah, blah,....

Can you offer guidance?

* Re: Subsections
@ 1999-08-30  7:22 ` Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen
From: Gilbert van den Dobbelsteen @ 1999-08-30  7:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I would like to change the format of subsections. If I name a subsection
with

> \subsection{Troubleshooting Function M-files}
>
> then I would like the following formats.
>
> A little bit of blank space before the subsection, but not so much as
there
> is now. The title of the subsection (without a number preceding),
flushleft
> to the margin, in the same font size as the regular body font, but bold,
> with a period after the subsection title, then run-in to the remainder of
> the text, as in

Nice challenge:

\setupsection
  [subsection]
  [
  ]

* Re: Subsections
@ 1999-08-30  7:30 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-08-30  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Hans Hagen

Hi David, hi Hans,

> \subsection{Troubleshooting Function M-files}

basically I would say use: \setupheadtext[subsection][option=value,...]

To Hans: Can you explain me why this works:
  \stelleueberschriftein[kapitel][seite=nein]
but this doesn't
   \setupheadtext[chapter][page=no] %,number=no]
%,before=\blanco,after=\hskip{1cm},text=\bf]

   \starttext
   \chapter{test} bla-bla  %\kapitel{..} in cont-de
   \chapter{test} bla-bla
   \stoptext

If I'm not completely mistaken than is the English version a 1-to-1 copy of the
German one (using mult-co{m,n}.tex).

To David: When I've figured out, why above example doesn't work, I will try to
make a suitable example.

Tobias

* Re: Subsections
@ 1999-08-30  8:23   ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-08-30  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Hi David, hi Hans,

Ok I found the error.

Hans can you change this in mult-com.tex:

Line: 240/241
  setupheadtext:  stelkoptekstin               setupheadtext
-                 stelleueberschriftein
+                 stelleueberschrifttextein
Line:  594/495
      stelkopin:  stelkopin                    setuphead
                  stelleueberschriftein

Tobias