* Typesetting documentation
@ 1999-11-24  1:34 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 1999-11-24  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans et al,

s-pre-01.tex has a number of lines that start with %D. Now, I think there
is a way of typesetting these files so that you can a nice document on how
to use the file interlaced with the code of the module.

How do I produce such a document?

David Arnold
College of the Redwoods
Mathematics Department
7351 Tompkins Hill Road
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476-4222

My Home Page
http://online.redwoods.cc.ca.us/instruct/darnold/index.htm

Ordinary Differential Equations Using Matlab
http://www.prenhall.com/books/esm_0130113816.html

* typesetting documentation
@ 2008-03-24 14:01 Hans van der Meer
From: Hans van der Meer @ 2008-03-24 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG ConTeXt

I kept this answer to my question in 2002 on typesetting the
documentation:

> these files are now in theregular distribution, so
>
>  texexec --modu --pdf somedoc.tex
>
> should work
>
> Hans [Hagen]

Trying it today (through texmfstart or directly texexec) I get:
	No pages of output.

Searching for "typeset documentation" in the ConTeXtWiki gives no clues.
The texexec documentation there lists --module as the option to use:
so I am baffled.
How to typeset ConTeXt documentation today?

Hans van der Meer