* Changing the title of "Contents"
@ 2000-07-31 20:49 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2000-07-31 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I've placed a TOC with:

\startfrontmatter
 \completecontent
\stopfrontmatter

I'd like to change the title from "Contents" to "Table of Contents." I'd
like to center the new title on the page. I'd like it to be darkgreen and I
want to change the font to \ssbfb.

How can I do this?
-
David Arnold
College of the Redwoods
Mathematics Department
7351 Tompkins Hill Road
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476-4222

My Home Page
http://online.redwoods.cc.ca.us/instruct/darnold/index.htm

Ordinary Differential Equations Using Matlab
http://www.prenhall.com/books/esm_0130113816.html

* Re: Changing the title of "Contents"
@ 2000-08-01  7:25 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-08-01  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi David et al.,

> \startfrontmatter
>  \completecontent
> \stopfrontmatter
> I'd like to change the title from "Contents" to "Table of Contents." I'd
> like to center the new title on the page. I'd like it to be darkgreen and I
> want to change the font to \ssbfb.
> How can I do this?
One method would be

\title{Table of Contents}
\placecontent

or \setuplabeltext[en][content=Table of Contents]
\setupheadtext [\s!en] [\v!inhoud=Contents]

For the setup I would guess it must be something with setuphead, but I
don't know by heard which `section' is the second parameter.

Tobias

> -
> David Arnold
Better use '-- ' instead of '-' as suggested in the RFC.
              ^- space

* Re: Changing the title of "Contents"
@ 2000-08-01 10:11   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-08-01 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 09:25 AM 8/1/00 +0200, Tobias Burnus wrote:
>Hi David et al.,
>
>> \startfrontmatter
>>  \completecontent
>> \stopfrontmatter
>> I'd like to change the title from "Contents" to "Table of Contents." I'd
>> like to center the new title on the page. I'd like it to be darkgreen and I
>> want to change the font to \ssbfb.
>> How can I do this?
>One method would be
>
>\title{Table of Contents}
>\placecontent
>
>or \setuplabeltext[en][content=Table of Contents]
>\setupheadtext [\s!en] [\v!inhoud=Contents]
>
>For the setup I would guess it must be something with setuphead, but I
>don't know by heard which `section' is the second parameter.

\setuphead[chapter][alternative=middle]
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: Changing the title of "Contents"
@ 2000-08-01 17:18     ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2000-08-01 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

All,

Thanks for the help. I finally went with:

\definehead
 [myContents]
 [title]

\setuphead