All, I've attached a sample Metapost file that generates some figures I needed for my latest calculus exam. One file I use a lot is a little function grapher I wrote in Metapost. I wrote it so that you just have to change the clipping window and the function definition. Afterwards, I have to change some labels manually, but that doesn't take much time. It's pretty good with continuous functions, but discontinuous functions, like (x+1)/(x-1) have to be drawn in pieces. I am not a good enough programmer to figure out how to write code to take care of curves with discontinuities. See beginfig(4);...endfig; for an example of what I am talking about here.