Hans, et al, I am not all the way back. That is, the current beta installation of Context is not yet fully backward compatible. I've attached a small zip file of a document I prepared last fall with a previous version of Miktex and Context. After unzipping to a temp directory, type make.bat in the directory to run the compile. Note that I am not getting a table of contents as I once did. Other than this, I'm looking pretty good. What could change in Context between now and last fall that would affect the production of my former table of contents? BTW, everyone is free to use these files in anyway that they wish: Study the style, add to the doc for their own classes, etc. I don't mind. Enjoy.