* Changing partitions on me
@ 2003-07-27  1:09 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2003-07-27  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

After setting up the latest beta of Context, I have the strangest behavior:

C:\temp>texexec
texexec

 TeXExec 3.2 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2003

                --help   overview of all options and their values
            --help all   all about all options
          --help short   just the main options
   --help mode ... pdf   all about a few options
        --help '*.pdf'   all about options containing 'pdf'

        total run time : 1 seconds

F:\Temp>

See how I started on my C: partition, but after texexec completes its run,
I am on my F: parititon?

Weird? Any suggestions?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-27  1:09 UTC | newest]