* Visiting Context Again --- Math
@ 2004-10-16  2:20 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2004-10-16  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: mbutler3661, Bruce-Wagner, Todd-Olsen

All,

I'd like to pick up Context again. I have some colleagues at work who are
getting new MacIntoshes and I'd like to form a group to do some articles
and activities for our students. Two questions:

1. Has anyone experience with TeXShop and Context? Any special things I
need to know to set it up? Any things to watch out for?

2. I understand there are some new math modules, nath and something Hans
called newmat. Where can I find the documentation for these modules?

Any pointers and links will be appreciated.

Thanks.

* Re: Visiting Context Again --- Math
@ 2004-10-16 17:25 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2004-10-16 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 16.10.2004 um 04:20 schrieb David Arnold:
> 1. Has anyone experience with TeXShop and Context?

Some of us on this list... ;-)

> Any special things I need to know to set it up? Any things to watch
> out for?

TeXshop has built-in ConTeXt support, just set is as default.

> 2. I understand there are some new math modules, nath and something
> Hans
> called newmat. Where can I find the documentation for these modules?

A bit is at the wiki: http://contextgarden.net/Math
(I can't help you further with math.)

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---