* Layout
@ 2004-11-07  2:32 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2004-11-07  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

This is what is needed, but even in more detail.

Try this in Latex:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{layout}
\begin{document}
\layout
\end{document}

We need a picture(s) indicating all of the various layout parameters and
their location on the page, as shown in the figure generated when you run
the Latex code above.

* Re: Layout
@ 2004-11-08 14:21 ` Patrick Gundlach
From: Patrick Gundlach @ 2004-11-08 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello David,

> This is what is needed, but even in more detail.

[...]

> We need a picture(s) indicating all of the various layout parameters and
> their location on the page, as shown in the figure generated when you run
> the Latex code above.

So you have tried out my t-layout? I guess you have to rename it since
the distribution contains a layout module as well. What else do you
miss? Do you need a graphical representation of everything?

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net

* Re: Re: Layout
@ 2004-11-09  2:43   ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2004-11-09  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick,

Found it (t-layout) at http://levana.de/context/. Good stuff. Let me look
at this more carefully. This is definitely what is needed in any
introductory Context manual.