* HSU Colloquium Series
@ 2004-11-19  3:10 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2004-11-19  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: kevin-yokoyama, tami-matsumoto, michele-olsen, allenemartin,
	erin-wall, todd-olsen, sandra-taylor, bruce-wagner, sandy-vrem,
	geometry-software-dynamic, amartin, michael-butler

All,

Gave my talk today at Humboldt State University Mathematics Colloquium Series.

Slides are available:

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/slides.pdf

Notes are available:

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/slidesNot
es.pdf

Sketchpad files are available:

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/simpleCyc
loid.gsp

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/doubleCyc
loid.gsp

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/envelopeC
ycloid.gsp

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/evoluteCy
cloid.gsp

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/robervalC
ycloid.gsp

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/symmetryR
oberval.gsp

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/involuteC
ycloid.gsp

Source code available:

http://online.redwoods.edu/instruct/darnold/HSUColloquium/multcalc/hsu.zip

You're all welcome to use them in any way you wish. Thanks to all of those
who answered my questions while I was working on this.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-19  3:10 UTC | newest]