* ConTeXt An Excursion typo
@ 1999-11-14  9:15 Peter Willadt
From: Peter Willadt @ 1999-11-14  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

in ConTeXt An Excursion, page 58, \setupcolors is introduced. On page
59, \setupcolor ist used (the latter is wrong).
What is puzzling about that is that there are no error messages when
\setupcolor is processed, but of course, there are also not the desired
effects.

Peter Willadt

* Re: ConTeXt An Excursion typo
@ 1999-11-15  8:45 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-15  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Context-Liste

At 10:15 AM 11/14/99 +0100, Peter Willadt wrote:

>in ConTeXt An Excursion, page 58, \setupcolors is introduced. On page
>59, \setupcolor ist used (the latter is wrong).
>What is puzzling about that is that there are no error messages when
>\setupcolor is processed, but of course, there are also not the desired
>effects.

\setupcolor can be compared to \setupbodyfont: it loads a color definition file, by default, e have:

  \setupcolor[rgb]

but here I also (in cont-sys.tex) say:

  \setupcolor[pra]

which loads colo-pra.tex, our private colors.

\setupcolors (plural) is the command that can be used to enable color support, specify conversion rules, etc).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE