* Re: Percent Sign
@ 1999-11-17 12:15 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 1999-11-17 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans, Hi all,

> Indeed. This is one of the few places where I use the fast commalist
> processing routine, which does not capture spaces.
> Using the 'normal' one would slow down too much. When computers
> will be faster, I'll start using the better alternative.

o.k. i can live with it very well.

> (Why do you need so many backgounds btw?)
> Hans

The backgrounds are the best way for me to put many fields
which are very difficult to align into a form.
I´m sure there is a more clever way to do this but I´m a beginner
in ConTeXt and TeX. If you are interested, i can send you the
PDF-form or the source.

Lutz

* Re: Percent Sign
@ 1999-11-17 15:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-17 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 01:15 PM 11/17/99 +0100, Haseloff, Lutz wrote:

>The backgrounds are the best way for me to put many fields
>which are very difficult to align into a form.
>I´m sure there is a more clever way to do this but I´m a beginner
>in ConTeXt and TeX. If you are interested, i can send you the
>PDF-form or the source.

Maybe later. You may want to look into the positioning macros (see old dutch manual).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE