* Re: calculat.pdf -source
       [not found] <Pine.LNX.3.96.991118003356.15250A-100000@technix.oeh.uni-l inz.ac.at>
@ 1999-11-18 17:20 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-18 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 12:37 AM 11/18/99 +0100, Wolfgang Huber wrote:
>Hi!
>
>I'm impressed by the calculator-demo.
>Is the source code for it available?
>I think there would be much I could learn from it.

We don't post sources that are not fully documented, so you have to wait till I have time to document the source. BTW, most of the source is just MP graphics (\startMPgraphic..) and JS code (\startJScode) hooked into fields and backgrounds.

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* calculat.pdf -source
@ 1999-11-17 23:37 Wolfgang Huber
From: Wolfgang Huber @ 1999-11-17 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I'm impressed by the calculator-demo.
Is the source code for it available?
I think there would be much I could learn from it.

kind regards

Wolfgang