* RE: how to make url's active
       [not found] <41256839.00299EB9.00@smtp01.seinf.abb.se>
@ 1999-11-30 11:22 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-30 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 08:35 AM 11/30/99 +0100, grzegorz.sapijaszko@pl.abb.com wrote:

>1. when I make DE format (with uncommented line for polish hyphenation
pattern
>in cont-sys.tex) have a errors:
>
>Copyright 1990-1999 / PRAGMA ADE / J. Hagen - A.F. Otten
>
>) (C:\localtexmf\tex\context\config\cont-usr.tex <unprotect 2>
>Sprache        : Trennmuster pl fuer pl geladen (n=1)
>(C:\texmf\tex\generic\hyphen\plhyph.tex
>! Missing number, treated as zero.
><to be read again>
>                   \def
>\handlecompoundcharacter #1->\def
>                                  \dohandlecompoundcharacter {\ifx \n...
>l.77  \lccode "

I tend to say that the patterns should set " to its expected catcode, but
since this will probably not be done, I've added some restore myself in
advance to loading the patterns.

This brings me to another question: how is " and / expected to behave in
math mode?

Btw, I now let "" => " and // => /

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-30 18:52   ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 1999-11-30 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: grzegorz.sapijaszko, ntg-context

Hallo Hans,

> This brings me to another question: how is " and / expected to behave in
> math mode?
In Latex, I get get:
$"a$ -> $"a$
$/$ -> $/$   with english

and $"a$ -> $ä$ with german.sty
I don't know whether this makes sense. (I never needed " in mathmode,
but it would be a fast way to get \ddot r = \frac{\partial^2 r}{\patial t^2} ;-)

Tobias

* Re: how to make url's active
@ 1999-12-01 10:14     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-12-01 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Hans Hagen, Taco Hoekwater, grzegorz.sapijaszko, ntg-context

At 07:52 PM 11/30/99 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:

>I don't know whether this makes sense. (I never needed " in mathmode,
>but it would be a fast way to get \ddot r = \frac{\partial^2 r}{\patial
t^2} ;-)

Ok, so I suggest to ignore " and / in math mode, since, when one wants some
text in math, an \hbox is used, which isn't mathmode anyway.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29 15:53 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-29 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Hans Hagen, ntg-context

At 01:39 PM 11/29/99 +0100, grzegorz.sapijaszko@pl.abb.com wrote:

>and this is independent from preloaded (or not) polish language into format
>files.

The doc files need setupb.tex, the more abstract definition of he commands.
I put the latest doc at the beta page too, since it has to be in tune with
the beta. (In the end all low level commands will be english). So, in order
to process documentation of the beta's you need the latest doc files.
Technically, these definitions expand to the user current interface, but
the doc is english anyway.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29 12:39 grzegorz.sapijaszko
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-29 12:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hans wrote

> Quick fix: in core-ref.tex change:
[...]

Thank you, it's working now.

BTW. When I try to typesetting docu, the error is coming:

) (mult-con.tex
) (mult-com.tex
)
setup          : de karakters < en > zijn globaal actief!
) (setupb.tex
! Undefined control sequence.
\!!stringa ->\@@setup \y!stelinteractiein

\setgvalue ...expandafter \gdef \csname #1
                                          \endcsname
<to be read again>
                   {
<to be read again>
                   \doprocesssetup
<to be read again>
                   \number
<to be read again>
                   [
l.7050 \stopsetup

?

and this is independent from preloaded (or not) polish language into format
files.

Groetje,
Grzesiek

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29 11:07 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-29 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Berend de Boer

At 08:50 AM 11/29/99 +0100, grzegorz.sapijaszko@pl.abb.com wrote:

>What can I do with them?

Quick fix: in core-ref.tex change:

\def\gebruikURL%
  {\bgroup
   \catcode`\#=12\catcode`\%=12\catcode`\/=12
   \catcode`\_=12\catcode`\~=12
   \dodoubleempty\dogebruikURL}

and regenerate a format.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29 10:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-11-29 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Berend de Boer

At 08:50 AM 11/29/99 +0100, grzegorz.sapijaszko@pl.abb.com wrote:

>! Undefined control sequence.

><argument> http:/
>                 /www.pragma-ade.nl

Hm. Looks like the active polish / is spoilong things. I'll have a look at
it. Using the / as active character is dangerous anyway, since it also
influences filenames! I have been playing with making it robust but i've
forgotten to finish it.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29  8:07 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1999-11-29  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

> After that become I a error:
>
> ?
> ! Undefined control sequence.

Hmm, not sure. This file works for me:

--------------------------
% interface=en output=pdftex

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\useURL[contextsupport] [http://www.pragma-ade.nl]

\starttext
The \ConTeXt\ support site is \from[contextsupport].

\stoptext
--------------------------

I'm using the latest context, pdfetex (Web2C 7.3.1) 3.14159-0.13d-2.1 (from
teTeX 1.0). Maybe try to upgrade?

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* RE: how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-29  7:50 grzegorz.sapijaszko
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-29  7:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Berend de Boer

Berend wrote:

>> How I can type URL's in ConTeXt and make them active?

[...]
> Thirdly, use the URL's as follows:
>
>    The \ConTeXt\ support site is \from[contextsupport].

After that become I a error:

?
! Undefined control sequence.
\handlecompoundcharacter ...oundcharacter
                                          {\ifx \next \bgroup \def \n...
\dododohandletokens ...relax }\else \if #1
                                          \percentletter \flushurl \s...
\dodohandletokens ...dodohandletokens {#1}
                                          \expandafter \dohandletoken...
<argument> http:/
                 /www.pragma-ade.nl
\handletokens ...ens =#2\dohandletokens #1
                                          \end
\do\hyphenatedurl ...ens #1\with \scanurl
                                          \egroup
l.108 ...ort site is \from[contextsupport]

What can I do with them?

Groetje,
Grzesiek

* how to make url's active
@ 1999-11-26 17:21 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1999-11-26 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hai Grzesiek,

> How I can type URL's in ConTeXt and make them active?

First you need an interactive document:

	\setupinteraction[state=start]

Second, define your URL's with:

	\useURL
		[contextsupport]
		[http://www.pragma-ade.nl]

(this command has 2 more options, see manual or code).

@ 1999-11-26 13:07 grzegorz.sapijaszko
From: grzegorz.sapijaszko @ 1999-11-26 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

How I can type URL's in ConTeXt and make them active?

Greetings,
Grzesiek