* Macro's in chapter names and \placebookmarks
@ 1999-12-01 20:44 Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 1999-12-01 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

If there is a macro in a chapter name, \placebookmarks gives errors. I know
what happens and almost what to do: have an [expansion=yes] somewhere, but
where?

I tried things like:

\setupmarking[bookmarks][expansion=yes]

but that didn't work.

Who knows the right trick?

BTW, I thought this worked flawlessly in the past, but I might remember that
wronly.

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* RE: Macro's in chapter names and \placebookmarks
@ 1999-12-04  8:45 leiwang
From: leiwang @ 1999-12-04  8:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

On Fri, 3 Dec 1999, Berend de Boer wrote:

> > Can you provide me with the smallest non working sample?
>
> Easy:
>
> -----------------------
> % interface=en output=pdftex
>
> \setupinteraction
>         [state=start]
>
> \placebookmarks[chapter][open list]
>
> \starttext
>
> \chapter{Hello \ConTeXt}
>
> \stoptext
> -----------------

This sample file run without error for me. just
the "Hello \ConTeXt" in bookmarks appear to
" Hello C\CMRkern-.0333emo\CMRkern -.0333emn\CMRkern -.0333em\"
I think it must be PDF bookmarks can not cooper with
the TeX command since I change the \ConTeXt to ConTeXt
the bookmarks is correctly displayed.

Wang

Mr. Wang Lei                      Phone: 86-10-62616670
Institute of Applied Mathematics  Email: leiwang@btamail.net.cn
Chinese Academy of Science        Address: P.O.Box 2734, Beijing, 100080

»¶Ó­Ê¹Óñ±¾©µç±¨¾ÖµÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÓʼþϵͳ!
 http://btamail.net.cn  or http://mail.bta.net.cn