* Re: About setuphead
       [not found] ` <Pine.GSO.3.95.991208130300.4316A-100000@AMath0>
@ 1999-12-08 11:29   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-12-08 11:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 01:31 PM 12/8/99 +0800, Zhang Xiang-sun wrote:

>\starttext
>\chapter{some chinese}
>\section{other chinese}
>\stoptext
>
>it will be produce
>
>\chinesenumber{1} some chinese
>\chinesenumber{1}.\chinesenumber{1} other chinese
>
>Here I use \chinesenumber{1} stand for the really chinese number
>in output. My question is:
>
>How to setuphead so that the output is something like follows:
>
>\uchar{181}{218}\chinesenumber{1}\uchar{213}{194} some chinese
>1.1 other chinese

The \chinesenumber will expand in the proper way, so no \uchar is needed
here. The number macro adapts itself to simplified or traditional chinese.

>I try to comment the line in lang.chi,
>
>\stelsectiein[\v!sectionlevel-1][\c!conversie=\s!chinese]
>%D\stelsectiein[\v!sectionlevel-2][\c!conversie=\s!chinese]

level 1 is 'part'
level 2 is 'chapter'
etc

so you have to uncomment level 2

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: About setuphead
@ 1999-12-09 11:01   ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 1999-12-09 11:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:22 AM 12/9/99 +0800, Zhang Xiang-sun wrote:

>in my file. But, How can I change some chapters number to arabic?
>for example, the chapters in part one of my file are numbered
>chinese number and the chapters in part two are arabic. what
>option must set in \setuphead for doing this?

\definehead[cchapter] [chapter]
\setuphead [cnchapter][conversion=chinese]

\chapter{English}

\cnchapter{Chinese}

>I see a example in beginner manual to define my own font,
>
>\definebodyfont[10pt][rm][tfe=lbr at 36pt]
>
>then using \tfe to get 36pt fonts. How can I define the
>large chinese font? need I change what options in
>\definebodyfont?

When you now say: \tfe, the english and chinese glyphs will both be large,
since they are defined dynamically to follow the text fonts.

Actually, you could know this, since chapter headers were large already -)
which demonstrates that they honor the curent size.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Re: About setuphead
       [not found] <3.0.6.32.19991208165012.013cb5a0@pop.wxs.nl>
@ 1999-12-09  3:22 ` Zhang Xiang-sun
From: Zhang Xiang-sun @ 1999-12-09  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hi, Hans,

Other questions. Now I can print the chinese numbers of chapter,section,
using

\switchtobodyfont[chi] \mainlanguage[cn]

in my file. But, How can I change some chapters number to arabic?
for example, the chapters in part one of my file are numbered
chinese number and the chapters in part two are arabic. what
option must set in \setuphead for doing this?

I see a example in beginner manual to define my own font,

\definebodyfont[10pt][rm][tfe=lbr at 36pt]

then using \tfe to get 36pt fonts. How can I define the
large chinese font? need I change what options in
\definebodyfont?

Wang

Mr. Wang Lei                      Phone: 86-10-62616670
Institute of Applied Mathematics  Email: leiwang@btamail.net.cn
Chinese Academy of Science        Address: P.O.Box 2734, Beijing, 100080