* Update to TEXUTIL 7.3
@ 2000-01-06 12:06 Egger
From: Egger @ 2000-01-06 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I am running texutil 7.0 at the moment. Because of my earlier mentioned
experience with faulty sorting of the index I would like to upgrade to
version 7.3 of TEXUTIL.

What is precisely needed to get a 7.3 version? I assume an up to date
perl-script texutil.pl and a new texutil executable?

Where can I get the necessary files?

Thanks for advice Willi

* RE: Update to TEXUTIL 7.3
@ 2000-01-06 13:19 ` Berend de Boer
From: Berend de Boer @ 2000-01-06 13:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I am running texutil 7.0 at the moment. Because of my earlier
> mentioned
> experience with faulty sorting of the index I would like to upgrade to
> version 7.3 of TEXUTIL.
>
> What is precisely needed to get a 7.3 version? I assume an up to date
> perl-script texutil.pl and a new texutil executable?
>
> Where can I get the necessary files?

Try downloading the new context from www.pragma-ade.nl. It's on the
context/perltk directory.

Groetjes,

Berend. (-:

* Re: Update to TEXUTIL 7.3
@ 2000-01-06 14:15 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-01-06 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

>I am running texutil 7.0 at the moment. Because of my earlier mentioned
>experience with faulty sorting of the index I would like to upgrade to
>version 7.3 of TEXUTIL.
>
>What is precisely needed to get a 7.3 version? I assume an up to date
>perl-script texutil.pl and a new texutil executable?
>
>Where can I get the necessary files?

At www.pragma-ade.nl -> download

or the dedicated texutil page

texutil is just a perl script, that you can copy over the existing one.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE