* More questions on Presentation, Help in flowcharts
@ 2000-02-21 21:46 Egger
From: Egger @ 2000-02-21 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

While I am making slowly but steadily progress in doing things, there are
still unsolved questions.

1. Is it possible to get Context to produce e.g. the Subject title again
when the list (could be a flowchart or an  itemized list) under the subject
is longer than one screen?

2. At the moment I am trying out the s-pre-green style. This one appeals to
me. Does anyone have experience with the use of the 'WhatEver' button. How
to reference it? Personally i would like to use it as a 'GoBack' button in
case that one jumped elsewhere in the presentation. It should only be
visible when one jumped out of the ordinary sequence.

3. Somewhere in MAPS it is stated, that one can define a file synonym, in
case one does not have the lbr fonts. However, even if I place the
\definefilesynonym [font-lbr] [font-pos] at the very beginning of the file,
before the \usemodule[pre-green] command, I get stuck at the moment when the
lbr fonts are not found....

4. I do not know whether I missed something, but does anyone have experience
with using the help-functionality in the FLOWchart module?

Thanks for hints! :-]

Willi

* Re: More questions on Presentation, Help in flowcharts
@ 2000-02-22 13:30 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-02-22 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:46 PM 2/21/2000 +0100, Egger wrote:

>1. Is it possible to get Context to produce e.g. the Subject title again
>when the list (could be a flowchart or an  itemized list) under the subject
>is longer than one screen?

You can try: \getmarking[Subject] (unless no mark is defined for Subject).

>2. At the moment I am trying out the s-pre-green style. This one appeals to
>me. Does anyone have experience with the use of the 'WhatEver' button. How
>to reference it? Personally i would like to use it as a 'GoBack' button in
>case that one jumped elsewhere in the presentation. It should only be
>visible when one jumped out of the ordinary sequence.

You can define a logical ref: \definereference[Whatever][GoBack]

>3. Somewhere in MAPS it is stated, that one can define a file synonym, in
>case one does not have the lbr fonts. However, even if I place the
>\definefilesynonym [font-lbr] [font-pos] at the very beginning of the file,
>before the \usemodule[pre-green] command, I get stuck at the moment when the
>lbr fonts are not found....

This should work ok. It makes however more sense to ad dthis mapping
command to your local cont-sys.tex file.

>4. I do not know whether I missed something, but does anyone have experience
>with using the help-functionality in the FLOWchart module?

Something:

\starthelptext [alpha]
  your text
\stophelptext

\startFLOWcell
  \name {....}
  \help {alpha}
\stopFLOWcell

The help text is for instance placed with:

\setuptexttexts[text][][\centeredbox{\helpdata}]

and can be turned off with \goto{no help}[HideHelp].

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE