* frontmatter: plus numbers, interactivity: all
@ 2000-03-09 18:33 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-03-09 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

how can I optain chapternumberation in the \startfrontmatter?
I tried (cont-de):

\stelleabschnittsblockein[einleitungen][nummer=ja]
  %\setupsectionblock[frontmatter][number=yes]

\starteinleitungen
  % \startfrontmatter
\stelleueberschriftein[kapitel][nummer=ja,eigenenummer=ja]
  %\setuphead[chapter][number=yes,ownnumber=yes]
\stelleueberschriftein[absatz][nummer=ja,eigenenummer=ja]
  %\setuphead[section][number=yes,ownnumber=yes]

Moreover I'd like to be able to click on the all of section number,
section name, page number in the table of contents. (presently only the
section number works). I tried:

\stellelisteein[inhalte][interaktion=alles]
%\setuplist[contents][interaction=all]

%...
\platziereinhalt
%\placecontents

Tobias

* Re: frontmatter: plus numbers, interactivity: all
@ 2000-03-10 12:05 ` Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-03-10 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I found an old tex file, so I can answer part of my question myself:

UNSOLVED:
> \stelleabschnittsblockein[einleitungen][nummer=ja]
>   %\setupsectionblock[frontmatter][number=yes]
>
> \starteinleitungen
>   % \startfrontmatter
> \stelleueberschriftein[kapitel][nummer=ja,eigenenummer=ja]
>   %\setuphead[chapter][number=yes,ownnumber=yes]
> \stelleueberschriftein[absatz][nummer=ja,eigenenummer=ja]
>   %\setuphead[section][number=yes,ownnumber=yes]

SOLVED:
> Moreover I'd like to be able to click on the all of section number,
> section name, page number in the table of contents. (presently only the
> section number works). I tried:

> \stellelisteein[inhalte][interaktion=alles]
> %\setuplist[contents][interaction=all]
\stelleinhaltein[interaktion=alles,farbe=schwarz]

@ 2000-03-12 17:53 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-03-12 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: NTG-ConTeXt

At 07:33 PM 3/9/2000 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
>Hi,
>
>how can I optain chapternumberation in the \startfrontmatter?
>I tried (cont-de):
>
>\stelleabschnittsblockein[einleitungen][nummer=ja]
>  %\setupsectionblock[frontmatter][number=yes]

you should use the singular: einleitung (frontpart)

>\starteinleitungen
>  % \startfrontmatter
>\stelleueberschriftein[kapitel][nummer=ja,eigenenummer=ja]
>  %\setuphead[chapter][number=yes,ownnumber=yes]
>\stelleueberschriftein[absatz][nummer=ja,eigenenummer=ja]
>  %\setuphead[section][number=yes,ownnumber=yes]

Dangerous, this eigennummer (ownnumber), only to be used in:

\chapter{X.230.BB}{The Title}

or so,

Hans

>Moreover I'd like to be able to click on the all of section number,
>section name, page number in the table of contents. (presently only the
>section number works). I tried:
>
>\stellelisteein[inhalte][interaktion=alles]
>%\setuplist[contents][interaction=all]
>
>%...
>\platziereinhalt
>%\placecontents

'contents' is a so called combined list, so it's:

\setupcombinedlist[contents][interaction=all] (or german)

you could have said:

\setuplist[chapter,section][interaction=all]

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE