* still no metapost graphics
@ 2000-04-27 10:49 Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2000-04-27 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again,

- I still have trouble with the Metapost graphics in a presentation style.
  At the moment I am trying out presentation style 4, which the Mondriaan
  -ish style. The shapes are apparently inserted by the
  \reuseMPgraphic macro. When running texexec over a file which uses the
  style, "mpgraph not found" warnings appear all over the log. A Metapost
  source file is created along with the pdf output, so I run mpost mpgraph
  after texexec and then texexec again (should be done automatically as the
  second line of my source file says \runMPgraphicstrue, but I wouldn't
  mind doing it by hand, as long as it runs). Still, "mpgraph not found"
  messages scatter the log, and apparently only the mpgraph.6 file was
  created by Metapost. What am I doing wrong?

- Another error message I am getting is the folowing one. The offensive
  line is an empty one at the end of the document. Again -- any idea where
  to search?

Greetings

Johannes

  Argument of \complexdokop has an extra }.
<inserted text>
                \par
<to be read again>
                   }
\doattributes ...ostartattributes {#1}{#2}{#3}{#4}
                                                  \dostopattributes
\complexdokop ...er \c!kopkleur {\ignorespaces #2}
                                                  }\par \dosomebreak \nobrea...
l.73

?

----- End forwarded message -----

* Re: still no metapost graphics
@ 2000-05-06 11:02 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2000-05-06 11:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

I wrote:

> % Enable system commands via \write18{...}?
> shell_escape = t

> shell_escape = f

I tried both and even, just guessing, E for enable, but nothing changed.

Groet!

Frans

* Re: still no metapost graphics
@ 2000-05-07 12:57 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2000-05-07 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Olaf,

> "t" for true.
> "f" for false.

ah, how could I overlook it... thanks! Neither setting makes a difference in
my case though.

so there's one more thing about this mpgraph.mp file / command thing that I
don't get. the log file says the file was not to be found, and it IS sitting
there in the same directory as the tex file that's being compiled...

Groet!

Frans

* Re: still no metapost graphics
@ 2000-05-07 17:18 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2000-05-07 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Maybe you could post a minimal example that won't work on your machine?

thanks, good idea. I will do that. I'm not at home right now, will get there
next week and work on it further.

groet!

Frans

* Re: still no metapost graphics
@ 2000-05-10  4:41 Thomas Esser
From: Thomas Esser @ 2000-05-10  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

> One problem is that the list itself has to be safe.  For example, if

Sure. But the same is true for shell_escape that we have at the moment.

Thomas