* Pagenumbering and pictures...
@ 2000-05-19 11:24 Joop Susan
From: Joop Susan @ 2000-05-19 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I would like to change page order temporarily. I have tried:

\starttekst
\stelpaginanummerin[10]
Start dit dokument op pagina 10?
\stoptekst

But this does not seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

If I occasionally do not want a pagenumber on a page how do I temporarily
switch it off and on?

When I insert a picture in the text, the text runs around the picture.
That is what I expect. If I do a font attribute change in the middle of a
paragraph ,{\bf Bold statement} for example, it is still OK. But if I do
this at the beginning (including the first letter) of the paragraph the
text runs through the picture as if it were not there. Why is that? Is
there a solution?

\starttekst
\gebruikexternfiguur[testPlaatje][testPlaatje][breedte=.2\tekstbreedte]

\plaatsfiguur[rechts]{geen}{\testPlaatje}
XXx xxx x  x x x x xxxxx  xxxx  xxx x xxxxx x x xxx x xxxxx  xxx
XXx xx ... Will be OK ... xxxx  xxx x xxxxx x x xxx x xxxxx  xxx
XXx xxx x  x x x x xxxxx  xxxx  xxx x xxxxx x x xxx x xxxxx  xxx

{/bf XXx xxx x}  x x x x xxxxx  xxxx  xxx x xxxxx x x xxx x xxxxx  xxx
XXx xx ... Will run through picture ... xxx x x xxx x xxxxx  xxx
XXx xxx x  x x x x xxxxx  xxxx  xxx x xxxxx x x xxx x xxxxx  xxx

\stoptekst

Context package is recent.

Thanks,

Joop