* typographic detail questions
@ 2000-05-26 18:15 Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2000-05-26 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again!

My book is "running" with its >250 pages, but it works not everything
like it should yet...

(1)
\seeindex{}{} produces with language=de in the register an entry with
"sieh"; that's wrong, it must sound "siehe".
Hans and the others at Pragma -- would you please change this?
In which file can I do the change myself?

(2)
I want my emphasized parts in italics in spite of slanted. The english manual
tells me to use "\setupfontenvironment", but the command seems to be unknown.

(3)
How can I define oldstyle numbers as standard? I don't want to tag every
number with "\os".
I fear, I need the expert fonts for Palatino. I've got them for MacOS --
can I use them?

--
Grüßlis vom Hraban!