* Re: Dutch Hyphenation
       [not found] <E129FD72C348D3118BB40008C709C3DA01D3EB30@srv-exch-helios.i ntra.labouchere.nl>
@ 2000-05-31  8:38 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-05-31  8:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: 'ConTeXt'

Hi Ed,

>I'm using context with mikTeX under NT. When I run "texexec --make nl" none
>of the hyphenation patterns are being loaded. The log file says:
>
>) (C:\texmf\tex\context\base\lang-ger.tex
>taal           : afbreekpatronen voor nl niet geladen
>taal           : afbreekpatronen voor en niet geladen
>taal           : afbreekpatronen voor de niet geladen

This part of format generation concerns predefining languages, like
specific settings and labels. Later in the log you will see that the
patterns are loaded, like:

(d:/TEX/TEXMF/tex/generic/hyphen/nehyph.tex)
taal           : afbreekdefinities nl voor nl geladen (n=7)

>Where do I specify to context where it can find the hyphenation files? I
>looked in the lang-ger.tex file, but I'm not sure if I'm looking in the
>right place.

The official names like lang-nl.pat are mapped onto the ones used in the
tex community (actually that naming is rather fuzzy). In cont-usr.tex you
will find the file name mapping.

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* Dutch Hyphenation