* Hmmmm.... Stuck.
@ 2000-06-04 20:59 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2000-06-04 20:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

All,

I honestly thought that this much would reveal all of the button text.
However, only exit and search show up in the pdf document. Am I incorrect
in my thinking? Can someone help?

%output=pdf

\showsetups
\showframe

%600pt width, aspect ration 4:3
%Does this translate to a height of 450pt?

\setuppapersize
 [S6][S6]

\setuplayout
 [topspace=10pt,
  backspace=10pt,
  width=440pt,  %leaving 160 pt free
  height=fit,
  header=0pt,
  footer=0pt,
  rightedge=120pt,
  rightedgedistance=20pt,
  margin=0pt,
  bottomdistance=10pt,
  bottom=20pt]

\setupbodyfont
 [10pt,lbr]

\usesymbols
 [nav]

\setupsymbolset
 [navigation 1]

\setupcolors
 [state=local]

\setupbackgrounds
 [page]
 [page=screen]

\setupbackgrounds
 [text,bottom][rightedge]
 [background=color,
 backgroundcolor=darkblue,
 backgroundoffset=10pt]

\setupinteraction
 [state=start,
  page=yes,
  menu=on,
  style=\ssbf,
  symbolset=navigation 1,
  color=darkred,
  contrastcolor=black]

\defineregister
 [keyword][keywords]

\defineregister
 [author][authors]

\defineregister
 [titlebyauthor][titlesbyauthor]

\setupregister
 [keyword,author]
 [coupling=yes]

\coupleregister[keyword]
\coupleregister[author]

\setupregister
 [titlebyauthor]
 [n=1, symbol=none, interaction=text, indicator=no]

\setupregister
 [keyword,author,titlebyauthor]
 [maxwidth=.8\hsize,expansion=yes]

\setupinteractionmenu
 [bottom]
 [state=start,
  height=\bottomheight,
  frame=off,
  background=color,
  backgroundcolor=darkblue,
  color=white,
  style=\ssbf]

\startinteractionmenu[bottom]
 \but [publications] publications\\
 \but [keywords]     keywords\\
 \but [authors]      authors\\
 \but [titles]       titles\\
 \but [previoussubpage] previous\\
 \but [nextsubpage]  next\\
 \but [SearchDocument] search\\
 \but [CloseDocument] exit\\
\stopinteractionmenu

\setupinteractionmenu
 [right]
 [state=start,
  frame=on,
  color=white,
  style=\ssbf,
  distance=overlay]

\startinteractionmenu
 [right]
 \boxofsize \vbox \textheight \bottomdistance \bottomheight
  \bgroup
   \setupalign[middle]
   \but [publications]   publications\\
   \but [keywords]       keywords\\
   \but [authors]        authors\\
   \but [titles]         titles\\
   \vfill
   \but [previoussubpage] previous\\
   \but [nextsubpage]     next\\
   \but [CloseDocument]   exit\\
   \unskip
  \egroup
\stopinteractionmenu

\starttext

\startbuffer[mine]
\dorecurse{10}{Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid
of their country. }\par
\stopbuffer

\setupindenting[medium]

\dorecurse{10}{\getbuffer[mine]}

\stoptext

-
David Arnold
College of the Redwoods
Mathematics Department
7351 Tompkins Hill Road
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476-4222

My Home Page
http://online.redwoods.cc.ca.us/instruct/darnold/index.htm

Ordinary Differential Equations Using Matlab
http://www.prenhall.com/books/esm_0130113816.html

* Re: Hmmmm.... Stuck.
@ 2000-06-05 10:11 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-06-05 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 01:59 PM 6/4/2000 -0700, David Arnold wrote:

>I honestly thought that this much would reveal all of the button text.
>However, only exit and search show up in the pdf document. Am I incorrect
>in my thinking? Can someone help?

Since you have no refs made, the menu item does not show up. You can
influence this with the 'unknownreference' key (yes, no, empty, none).

Hans

                                          Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE