* Arranging A5s...
@ 2000-06-21 14:30 Joop Susan
From: Joop Susan @ 2000-06-21 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I can't seem to figure out how to put two A5 pages onto one A4 page in
NORMAL order (not booklet order!). My output format is PDF.

For printing I use booklet ordering (I've got that sorted), but I would
like to see the pages side-by-side as they will appear in a printed and
folded booklet, in order to judge the layout of the combination of the
left and right pages. This is only for viewing on screen.

Which combination of \setuplayout and \setuparranging would achieve this?
(Preferably so that the A4 is in landscape mode in de viewer.) It is not
2UP and not 2*2. Am I looking for a sort of 2*1?

Joop

* Re: Arranging A5s...
@ 2000-06-22 13:23 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-06-22 13:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 04:30 PM 6/21/00 +0200, Joop Susan wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I can't seem to figure out how to put two A5 pages onto one A4 page in
>NORMAL order (not booklet order!). My output format is PDF.
>
>For printing I use booklet ordering (I've got that sorted), but I would
>like to see the pages side-by-side as they will appear in a printed and
>folded booklet, in order to judge the layout of the combination of the
>left and right pages. This is only for viewing on screen.
>
>Which combination of \setuplayout and \setuparranging would achieve this?
>(Preferably so that the A4 is in landscape mode in de viewer.) It is not
>2UP and not 2*2. Am I looking for a sort of 2*1?

\setuplayout[width=middle,height=middle]
\setuppapersize[A5][landscape,A4]
\setuparranging[2SIDE]

\starttext
  \dorecurse{20}{\input tufte \par}