* new site
@ 2000-07-04 15:44 Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-07-04 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

since I have persistent problems with quota overrun and also uploading
speed had become a pain, we decided to take a new account: www.pragma-ade.com

The current nl site will be emptied and only be a reference to the new
site. So, there will be:

www.pragma-ade.nl -> www.pragma-ade.com/pragma-ade
www.pragma-pod.nl -> www.pragma-ade.com/pragma-pod

for context users this means that they can still use www.pragma-ade.nl but
also (at the cost of one more click) www.pragma-ade.com.

The new site has enough disk space (some 600Meg) and traffic bandwidth
(some 25 gig per month) but is located in the USA. In case of slow lines,
one can of course use one of the fast mirrors,

I hope things work ok; let me know if files are missing.

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-04 15:44 UTC | newest]