* Re: Unskip
       [not found] ` <3.0.6.32.20000801114134.01a5b3d0@pop.wxs.nl>
@ 2000-08-01 17:17   ` David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2000-08-01 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

Hans,

>>Putting in these unskips worked nicely. The buttons moved closer together,
>>just about where I want them. Still, there probably is a more professional
>>way to changing the spacing between buttons?
>>
>>\startinteractionmenu
>> [right]
>> \boxofsize \vbox \textheight \bottomdistance \bottomheight
>> \bgroup
>> \startcolor[white]
>> \ssbfb\setupinterlinespace
>> \midaligned{\getmenuTitle}
>> \stopcolor
>> \vfill
>> \but[firstpage] title page\\
>> \unskip
>> \but[content] contents\\
>> \unskip
>> \but[previouspage] previous page\\
>> \unskip
>> \but[nextpage] next page\\
>> \unskip
>> \but[CloseDocument] close\\
>> \unskip
>> \but[ExitViewer] exit\\
>> \unskip
>> \egroup
>>\stopinteractionmenu

\setupinteractionmenu
  [before=\vskip5pt,
   between=\vskip2.5pt,
   after=\vfill]

This worked nicely, once I changed to:

\setupinteractionmenu
  [before=\vskip5pt,
   inbetween=\vskip2.5pt,
   after=\vfill]

I am making some assumptions here:

1. before =\vskip5pt will put 5 points of space before the menu is set.

2. inbetween=\vskip2.5pt refers to the space between buttons place with \but.

3. after=\vfill refers to the space after the menu is set

Based on what I have above, it seems that all I really need is

\setupinteractionmenu
  [between=\vskip2.5pt]

At least, this seems to work equally well.

Comments?

-
David Arnold
College of the Redwoods
Mathematics Department
7351 Tompkins Hill Road
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476-4222

My Home Page
http://online.redwoods.cc.ca.us/instruct/darnold/index.htm

Ordinary Differential Equations Using Matlab
http://www.prenhall.com/books/esm_0130113816.html

* Re: Unskip
@ 2000-08-02  6:33     ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-08-02  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:17 AM 8/1/00 -0700, David Arnold wrote:

>\setupinteractionmenu
>  [before=\vskip5pt,
>   inbetween=\vskip2.5pt,
>   after=\vfill]
>
>I am making some assumptions here:
>
>1. before =\vskip5pt will put 5 points of space before the menu is set.
>2. inbetween=\vskip2.5pt refers to the space between buttons place with \but.
>3. after=\vfill refers to the space after the menu is set

before  : before first menu item
between : between menu items
after   : after last menu item

menu items can be \but \txt \got etc ending with \\

>Based on what I have above, it seems that all I really need is
>
>\setupinteractionmenu
>  [between=\vskip2.5pt]
>
>At least, this seems to work equally well.

For bottom and top menus: use the left middle and right keys

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE