* I spoke too soon.
@ 2000-08-01 20:08 David Arnold
From: David Arnold @ 2000-08-01 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

All,

This worked beautifully, as I said earlier:

\definehead
 [myContents]
 [title]

\setuphead
 [myContents]
 [alternative=middle,
  color=darkred,
  style=\ssbfc]

\startfrontmatter
 \myContents{Table of Contents}
 \placecontent
\stopfrontmatter

But I didn't notice that replacing \completecontent with \placecontent
turned off my "contents" button on my menu, defined by:

\startinteractionmenu
 [right]
 \boxofsize \vbox \textheight \bottomdistance \bottomheight
 \bgroup
 \startcolor[white]
 \ssbfb\setupinterlinespace
 \midaligned{\getmenuTitle}
 \stopcolor
 \vfill
 \but[firstpage] title page\\
 \but[content] contents\\
 \but[previouspage] previous page\\
 \but[nextpage] next page\\
 \but[CloseDocument] close\\
 \but[ExitViewer] exit\\
 \unskip
 \egroup
\stopinteractionmenu

So, the problem is not yet solved. There must be something with
\completecontent that sets up some link, but I don't know what it is. What
file should I look in to discover the answer?

How can I get my link turned back on? Is the command \definereference a clue?

-
David Arnold
College of the Redwoods
Mathematics Department
7351 Tompkins Hill Road
Eureka, CA 95501
(707) 476-4222

My Home Page
http://online.redwoods.cc.ca.us/instruct/darnold/index.htm

Ordinary Differential Equations Using Matlab
http://www.prenhall.com/books/esm_0130113816.html