* Setting up footnotes...
@ 2000-08-19 12:21 Joop Susan
From: Joop Susan @ 2000-08-19 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo,

I would like to see my footnote numbers as a superscript number followed
by a ')'. I need my footnote references to be a bit more visible and
slightly bigger targets in interactive documents. (A CMSS superscript '1'
just looks lost ;-))

I have tried:

\def\Myfooternumber#1%
    {\high{#1)}}

\setupfootnotes
    [numbercommand=\Myfooternumber]

This only changes the presentation of the footnote number at the bottom of
the page, but not the reference in text.

Can anybody tell me which command changes the reference as well?

Joop