* Re: My style---Rewriting my activities / cross linked section headers
       [not found] <3.0.5.32.20000907003546.009e12e0@mail.northcoast.com>
@ 2000-09-07 12:02 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-09-07 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 12:35 AM 9/7/00 -0700, David Arnold wrote:

>This is not urgent if you are busy, but I would love to get rid of this bug.

I'm too busy to start cleaning up your file -) If I was you I would make
the right menu less prominent, less spacing between menu buttons for
instance.

Concerning the 'bug': seems like an old acrobat names refs bug is showing
up. If you start with the screen version, and go from screen to paper and
vise versa things go all right.

If you start with the paper version things sometimes work. If you look into
the file you will notice an annot array with:

 [('aut:1') 65 0 R ('aut:10') 298 0 R ('aut:2')

The ' is added by context to overcome an older bug in the viewers and if
everybody has version 4 viewers, I'll remove the 's. Nevertheless, acrobat
seems uncapable so determine that aut:2 is there. Kind fo fuzzy sort based
optimization, which i can probably bypass by doing some recode trickery,
but why keep on bypassing bugs ...

So, here's your remedy:

  \setupinteraction[page=yes]

you need to do this for both versions, screen and paper. If this still
fails, also say:

  \setupreferencing[autofile=page]

which is btw only supported in the beta version, but you run that one
already. If things still fail, also try:

  \setupinteraction[openaction=]

and when you're after that still in misery .... well, this bug was reported
to adobe years ago, so nothing else will help.

[also, you style has a funny nesting, check the \start/\stopcolor nesting
with \start/\stopalignment]

Hans

                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-09-07 12:02 UTC | newest]