* [Announce] Mailing list archive.
@ 2000-09-13  0:52 Slawek Zak
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Slawek Zak @ 2000-09-13  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

>From the archive prepared by Jules van Weerden (thanks Frans) I have
created searchable and browsable archive of this mailing list. It has
been updated with new messages. The search engine is failing miserably
in some queries, it will take me some time to find why...

The URL is:

  http://ml-archives.mini.pw.edu.pl/ntg-context.html

All comments and suggestions are welcome, as usual. Consider it beta
:)

/S

PS: Unfortunately the format of messages in Jules' archive doesn't
contain all headers, so most messages in MIME don't have hyperlinked
attachments. If you know email address of Jules, let me know. I hope
he's got the messages in raw format.
187. You promise yourself that you'll only stay online for another
     15 minutes...at least once every hour.
* Suavek Zak / PGP: finger://zaks@prioris.mini.pw.edu.pl