* Texexec runs while using pdf-page arrangement
@ 2000-09-30  8:52 Egger
From: Egger @ 2000-09-30  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Recently I stept over to a version of context, which was at that time yet a
beta-version:

"This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.14159-14e-released-20000217-2.1 (Web2c )
(format=cont-en 2000.9.16)  30 SEP 2000 10:42
**&cont-en test1
(test1.tex{c:/TEX/texmf/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg}
ConTeXt  ver: 2000.9.12  fmt: 2000.9.16  int: english  mes: english"

When I run texexec using a file, where no arranging of pages is used,
texexec runs 3 times, as I expect. However, when I use page arrangement,
texexec only runs a single time, so I do not get the table of contents, list
of figures and the index. - Strange enough it does not help to invoke
texexec again, still there is no placement of the lists. Further there is no
*.tuo file present after running texexec.

Is there somebody who knows what is wrong?

Thanks Willi

* Re: Texexec runs while using pdf-page arrangement
@ 2000-10-01 21:08 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-10-01 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 10:52 AM 9/30/00 +0200, Egger wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Recently I stept over to a version of context, which was at that time yet a
>beta-version:
>
>"This is pdfeTeX, Version 3.14159-14e-released-20000217-2.1 (Web2c )
>(format=cont-en 2000.9.16)  30 SEP 2000 10:42
>**&cont-en test1
>(test1.tex{c:/TEX/texmf/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg}
>ConTeXt  ver: 2000.9.12  fmt: 2000.9.16  int: english  mes: english"
>
>When I run texexec using a file, where no arranging of pages is used,
>texexec runs 3 times, as I expect. However, when I use page arrangement,
>texexec only runs a single time, so I do not get the table of contents, list
>of figures and the index. - Strange enough it does not help to invoke
>texexec again, still there is no placement of the lists. Further there is no
>*.tuo file present after running texexec.
>
>Is there somebody who knows what is wrong?

Nothing wrong, only new functionality:

texexec --help:

TeXExec 2.2 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2000

            --arrange   process and arrange
           --noarrange   process but ignore arrange

So, you don't have to % your arrangement lines, since texexec recognized
things.

keep in mind that when arranging, you don't want context to spoil the toc
etc since pages come out in a different order.

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE