* active URL in dutch
@ 2000-10-01 14:24 Frans Goddijn
From: Frans Goddijn @ 2000-10-01 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

I tried to get an URL activated doing this:

///
\gebruikURL
  [pragma]
  [http://www.pragma-ade.com]
  []
  [www.pragma-ade.com]

\starttekst

  Vormgeving boek en CD-Rom: Cont\TeX t
  \van[pragma]
////

but it didn't work, the \van was unknown. I "translated" the commands from
Chris Tipper's message from june 18 (out of the new and wonderful ConTeXt
mailing list archive!) since I couldn't find the examples in the manuals
that I have on disk.

Any ideas?

Groet!

Frans

* Re: active URL in dutch
@ 2000-10-01 21:09 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-10-01 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 04:24 PM 10/1/00 +0200, Frans Goddijn wrote:

>  Vormgeving boek en CD-Rom: Cont\TeX t
>  \van[pragma]

\uit
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE