* problem with supp-pdf ?
@ 2000-10-05 20:41 Denis B. Roegel
From: Denis B. Roegel @ 2000-10-05 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Denis B. Roegel

Since I have installed the new context, I have problems
including certain metapost drawings with standard pdflatex.
pdflatex only displays "%%EOF" instead of the figure.
This problem seems to occur both with
TeXlive 4 + new context and TeXlive 5 + new context.
Did anybody else experience this?

Thanks,

Denis

* Re: problem with supp-pdf ?
@ 2000-10-07 22:34 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-10-07 22:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context, Denis B. Roegel

At 10:41 PM 10/5/00 +0200, Denis B. Roegel wrote:
>Since I have installed the new context, I have problems
>including certain metapost drawings with standard pdflatex.
>pdflatex only displays "%%EOF" instead of the figure.
>This problem seems to occur both with
>TeXlive 4 + new context and TeXlive 5 + new context.
>Did anybody else experience this?

What do you mean with "certain graphics". When test the current module with
mptopdf [the plain tex wrapper] it seems to work ok,

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE