* Presentations style question
@ 2000-10-11 12:45 Eduardo Cassiraga
From: Eduardo Cassiraga @ 2000-10-11 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all:

I am running the Context-presentation styles and I have problems with
two styles.

1) With pre-original style I found problems with the navigation bar
simbols (these doesn't looks correctly), and

2) During the compilation of my document with pre-polish style Context
tell me something like to:

Cannot find anttr source file.
maketfm: don't know how to make anttr

And the result is not good.

Please, any help is wellcome. Thanks.

--
Eduardo F. Cassiraga
Departamento de Ingeniería Hidráulica y Medio Ambiente

tel. +34 96 387 9613
fax  +34 96 387 7618
email: efc@dihma.upv.es

* Re: Presentations style question
@ 2000-10-11 14:57 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-10-11 14:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 02:45 PM 10/11/00 +0200, Eduardo Cassiraga wrote:
>Dear all:
>
>I am running the Context-presentation styles and I have problems with
>two styles.
>
>1) With pre-original style I found problems with the navigation bar
>simbols (these doesn't looks correctly), and

Are you sure that you have the navigational symbols installed (are in the
zip) and added entries to your pdftex map file? [see cont-sys.rme]

>2) During the compilation of my document with pre-polish style Context
>tell me something like to:
>
>Cannot find anttr source file.
>maketfm: don't know how to make anttr
>
>And the result is not good.

These are the antikwa fonts that you can fetch from ctan or tex life.

The style matches these fonts, but you may want to map a dummy:

\definefilesynonym [font-ant] [font-cmr]

this goes into your local cont-sys.tex file [see cont-sys.rme]

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE