* Table: horizontal border lines, but not everywhere
@ 2000-10-12 11:17 Tobias Burnus
From: Tobias Burnus @ 2000-10-12 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

How can I create something like:

-----------------------------------
Row 1  Row 2  Row 3  Row 4  Row 5
-------------       -------
Row 1  Row 2  Row 3  Row 4  Row 5
------       --------------
Row 1  Row 2  Row 3  Row 4  Row 5
COL 4a ----------------------------
Row 1  Row 2  Row 3  Row 4  Row 5
-----------------------------------

Best would be if the Row1-Col4a-Row1 part be one cell (since it prevents
the need to hyphenate oneself; I haven't tried \LOW yet since I my main
problem is the rules between the table rows.

I tried \DL \DC \DL[4] \DR to get:

Time  Mo Tu We Th Fr

But it produces errors. Using \DL \DC \DL \DL \DL \DL \DR doesn't
produce errors, but it doen't work either (wrong output).

Tobias