* FAQ list
@ 2000-01-12  7:25 Johannes Hüsing
From: Johannes Hüsing @ 2000-01-12  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

After showing myself as an expert in posing questions here that appear
to be rather trivial, I am thinking about setting up an FAQ list and
Hans encouraged me (or rather, anybody but himself) to do so.

Three topics arise:

1. Structure of the FAQ. I propose a structure in chapters with the
following titles:

- Installation (the stuff I am currently bungling around with)
- Interface (the tons of diagnostic messages and how to use them)
- Structuring (sections, itemizing, quotations)
- Languages (Language of the interface and the document, hyph.
tables...)
- Interaction (interactive documents)
- Metapost (why it is fun)
- Fonts, encodings etc. (Tacos short HOWTO might find a place here)

2. Contents. I'll browse through the list to see which themes pop up,
and copy the questions and answers. Everyone is welcome to send
insertions.

3. Style/module. Something like this should exist somewhere here,
doesn't it? Will the s-faq-03 module be appropriate?

Greetings

Johannes

 --
Johannes Hüsing <hannes@ruhrau.de>
[Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games] spokesman Milton Cockburn