* metafun not found
@ 2000-11-06 17:45 michou
From: michou @ 2000-11-06 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi ,
My problem  is probably easy to fix but I didn't find the solution in the
archive :
I'm trying a presentation style (pre-fuzzy), and when gets to 'metaposting'
the file mpgrap, mpost complains about not finding metafun.
I guess it searches for the format file metafun.mem that I created and put
in the expected location
(\texmf\miktex\mem\). (under MikTeX)
 I tried several other directories without success.
I also tried to process the graphs outside texexec command
with a simple
> mpost mpgraph
The 5 graph files (mpgraphs.1 to -.5) are created but I don't know ahat to
do with them...

Thanks for your help.

Yanick Michou

             run time : 5 seconds
   generating graphics : metaposting mpgraph.mp

 TeXExec 2.3 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1997-2000

              metapost : mpgraph
                format : metafun
metafun: not found
metafun: not found
**
! End of file on the terminal... why?  sorting and checking : running texutil

* Re: metafun not found
@ 2000-11-06 22:57 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-11-06 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 06:45 PM 11/6/00 +0100, michou@cnrs-orleans.fr wrote:
>Hi ,
>My problem  is probably easy to fix but I didn't find the solution in the
>archive :
>I'm trying a presentation style (pre-fuzzy), and when gets to 'metaposting'
>the file mpgrap, mpost complains about not finding metafun.
>I guess it searches for the format file metafun.mem that I created and put
>in the expected location
>(\texmf\miktex\mem\). (under MikTeX)

don't you need to regenerate a file database?

otherwise, in texexec.ini say :

set MpFormat to mpost

to not use a format.

> I tried several other directories without success.
>I also tried to process the graphs outside texexec command
>with a simple
>> mpost mpgraph
>The 5 graph files (mpgraphs.1 to -.5) are created but I don't know ahat to
>do with them...

They will be used in the next run.

Hans

PS. You may find answers in provious mails which you can search in the mail
archive. (pointer at our site under context support)

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE