* Re: \setuphead and numberstyle
       [not found] <Pine.BSF.4.10.10011111808210.75725-100000@ringo.physik.fu- berlin.de>
@ 2000-11-13  8:15 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-11-13  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 06:10 PM 11/11/00 +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:

>How can I set the numberstyle for the head? I would have thought that
>there is a option like conversion=numbers etc. as in \setuppagenumbering

this numbering is set up at the section level:

\setupsection[section-2][appendixconversion=...]

[see core-sec.tex]

so, you can set the conversion per sectionblock.

>but according tp texshow there isn't.

Being an expert you may also want to look at s-chi-00.tex, the chinese
basic beta style module, where some more trickery is shown, like
overloading [which is normally not needed, but lei wang wanted mixed
chinese and english chapters]

Section numbering is rather tricky since the numbers need to migrate
through the system in many ways, obeying conversion, and honoring hyper
features.

>(Ok there is numbercommand= but this is not very ConTeXtish.)

'numbercommand' is a hook you can use to typeset the number

Hans

                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE

* \setuphead and numberstyle
@ 2000-11-11 17:10 Tobias Burnus