* last questions, urgent
@ 2000-11-13 20:56 Hraban
From: Hraban @ 2000-11-13 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello again!

End of this week "my" book goes to the printshop.
I could solve most probplems, most with your valuable help. Thank you!

But some remain, and I hope they can be solved quickly:

- I need \nolist and \nomarking to hide parts of long chapter titles.
But the "..." in head and t.o.c. must disappear. How? (Sorry, I can't
understand the syntax of "geenlijst" and "geenmarkering" definition.)

- I try to clean some widows and orphants, but my only working tool
is "\page" -- \blank has no effect, even \blank[force]. (I tried to
insert additional blank lines before subject titles.) Maybe a problem
of grid setting? What to do?

- after redefining my complex part start pages, there's no part entry
in my headers any more. (The old version used standardmakeup. I changed
it to \page[right] etc.) Should I mail my whole definition?

Grüßlis vom Hraban!
---
http://angerweit.tikon.ch/lieder/
http://www.planet-interkom.de/fiee.visuelle/formelsammlung.html