At 03:26 PM 11/14/00 +0100, Haseloff, Lutz wrote: >Hi Hans, Hi all, > >> Do you run the latest (beta) context? A few weeks ago i made a fix for >> spaces in mp text (this is due to the fact that in the ps output a space >is >> a valid char, but tex does not have one, so I had to mimick something. >> After a \csname of more that 1 char (like \sz) you really need to add a \, >> so \sz\ since tex sees the space as a terminater, and there is no way to >> recover it. > >I now use the newest beta of context, i remade all formats, corrected my >file (missing , after etex). >I tried \sz{}, \sz\ , without success. only \kern worked. >Other two letter commands (\ae) work o.k. >My problem only shows with \setupbodyfont[pos,ber,ss] it works with [ss], >[lbr,ss] ... >Can this depend on my fontfiles for Helvetica? I fear so. The attached file is what I get. Maybe your font map [pdftex.map or so] is not correct. Here I use the ansi encoded helvetica. \setupoutput[pdftex] \setupbodyfont[pos,ss] \startMPenvironment \setupbodyfont[pos,ss] \stopMPenvironment \starttext gem\ae{} gem\"u\sz{} Mitarb \blank[big] \startMPcode label(btex \strut gem\ae{} gem\"u\sz{} Mitarb. etex, (0,0)); \stopMPcode \stoptext see attached result