* AW: Problem with labels
@ 2000-11-14 14:26 Haseloff, Lutz
From: Haseloff, Lutz @ 2000-11-14 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Hans, Hi all,

> Do you run the latest (beta) context? A few weeks ago i made a fix for
> spaces in mp text (this is due to the fact that in the ps output a space
is
> a valid char, but tex does not have one, so I had to mimick something.
> After a \csname of more that 1 char (like \sz) you really need to add a \,
> so \sz\ since tex sees the space as a terminater, and there is no way to
> recover it.

I now use the newest beta of context, i remade all formats, corrected my
file (missing , after etex).
I tried \sz{}, \sz\ , without success. only \kern worked.
Other two letter commands (\ae) work o.k.
My problem only shows with \setupbodyfont[pos,ber,ss] it works with [ss],
[lbr,ss] ...
Can this depend on my fontfiles for Helvetica?

Greetings

Lutz

P.S. new testfile:

\setupoutput[pdftex]
\setupbodyfont[pos,ber,ss]
\useencoding[win]
\starttext
gemäß Mitarbeiterstammblatt
\blank[big]
\startMPcode
verbatimtex
\setupbodyfont[pos,ber,ss]
\useencoding[win]
etex;
label(btex \strut gemä\ae{} gemä\sz{} Mitarb. etex, (0,0));
\stopMPcode
\stoptext

* Re: AW: Problem with labels
@ 2000-11-14 15:42 ` Hans Hagen