* texexec: can it crop?
@ 2000-11-22 13:14 Christopher Tipper
From: Christopher Tipper @ 2000-11-22 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I am interested in knowing whether anyone has studied the problem of slicing up pages. This may not be so much context stuff, but texexec has some nice pdf operators, and I wondered if it could crop pages as well as rearrange them.

Technical problem: postscript file of slides in a 2x2 format. I want to chop each page into four pieces and put each slide on successive pages. the pstops utility is impossible to figure from the documentation,and it would be so much easier to convert to pdf and then 'operate'.

Christopher
   Nil Desperandum Illegitimi
   -- Don't let the bastards get you down (~Ovid)