* fonts in natural tables
@ 2000-12-09 10:29 Balazs Nagy
From: Balazs Nagy @ 2000-12-09 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'd like to use natural tables instead of TaBlEs, but I couldn't find
anything to select fonts within natural tables.  Is that possible?
--
Nagy Balazs, LSC
http://www.lsc.hu/

* Re: fonts in natural tables
@ 2000-12-11  9:08 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2000-12-11  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ntg-context

At 11:29 AM 12/9/00 +0100, Balazs Nagy wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'd like to use natural tables instead of TaBlEs, but I couldn't find
>anything to select fonts within natural tables.  Is that possible?

Well, just set up the style can color. This can be done per cell, per row,
per column, per odd or even row column, for first or last ones, just like
any attribute (width,height,...).

BTW, natural tables may change a bit since i want to handle some border
cases better.

Hans
                                                  Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE