* About 4Tex, ConteXt, MP, mproof
@ 2000-12-26 10:48 Peter van Summeren
From: Peter van Summeren @ 2000-12-26 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
I found some manual (metafun-p.pdf) from Pragma with the text:
\starttext
\startuseMPgraphic{dummy}
   fill fullcircle  scaled 5cm withcolor red ;
\stopuseMPgraphic
\useMPgraphic{dummy}
\stoptext
This text is supposed to work with Context. It compiles ok. But when I
want to look at it with Acrobat 4.0, it tells me it can not find
mpgraph.1
But that file is created  and in the same directory as the tex file
which I used to compile.
Could anyone give me  a hint?
Also: when I use the mp-tool from 4TeX and a file examples.mp (from TeX
live), it complains with MP-output about not finding mproof. It makes
however all the files needed.
I just want to make a simple logo for myself. Why does this 4TeX stuff
not work with all the help files needed?
with friendly greetings,
Peter van Summeren